Deciding your career trajectory can be quite challenging, especially if you’re new in the industry. This is also the case if you’re a recent graduate and still looking for a job. And this is thanks to the absence of adequate career information. There’s also the absence of knowledge on available options, and absence of direction to thanks for this.
Unfortunately, these uncertainties can affect your capacity to deliver or perform in whatever role you play. At Launchability, we understand these challenges and their impact on your performance. As such, we provide relevant information that will enable the resolution of these issues effectively.
Even more, we provide practical strategies that allow you to plan your career correctly. We help you clarify confusion, identify possible career goals, and explore career options. We draft a plan detailing career options, benefit, and potentials.
We understand that picking a career is a complicated and long journey. And that future changes are a massive part of it, thanks to the possibilities of new opportunities. As such, we offer in-depth insight into career alternatives that guarantee you can prepare for uncertainties.
Our services ensure you can be the best by:
- Focusing on career indecision, confusion, and disorientation to ensure you can move forward
- Helping you recognise transferrable knowledge, skills, and experience
- Developing and observing a realistic and achievable career baseline through which you can achieve career growth
- Assisting high school pupils and secondary graduates to select career options through their academic results and interests
- Identifying and processing dreams and career ideas into meaningful and realistic career pathways and options
- Creating new pathways for mid-life career change or feeling of redundancy
Career Planning Process
We avoid the one-size-fits-all approach. As such, we offer personalised services that talks into consideration your skill, education, family, and cultural values.
Your interests, learning preferences, personal circumstances, and your own experiences are also the focus of our attention. We then consider your economic, societal, and geographical conditions in drafting the best plan there is for you.
We provide our services after personal consultation with you. And we use this consultation to understand your history. Afterwards, we provide comprehensive and concise career information through which you can make the best choice. We ensure we identify career strategies and action steps that you need to implement the plans.
So, if you’re looking to plan your career, at Launchability, we offer premium and relevant solutions to every of your career needs.
In case you need extra information on our career planning offerings, you can contact us through any of the methods below.