What is it?
LaunchAbility, with the support and guidance of experienced IT Consulting providers and the AT&T Foundation, is launching a pilot program to initiate a Quality Assurance and Software Testing training program for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) in Dallas.
Do you have what it takes?
• Are you on the Autism Spectrum?
• Are you 18 or older?
• Do you have experience working with computers and/or knowledge of software applications?
• Are you interested in Software Testing and/or Quality Assurance?
• Are you willing to voluntarily participate in an Assessment and Training program as an unpaid candidate for a period of up to 8 weeks, without compensation or guarantee or future employment?
• Are you fluent in English?
• Are you a self-driven and motivated individual?
If you answered yes to these questions, you might just have what it takes!
Send us your resume no later than July 30, 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org.